Monday, November 28, 2011

Lizard Hands

Today when I pulled my leftover homemade crustless mini quiche out of the microwave at school there was a muddy puddle in the bottom of the container. I tried to drain it into the trash but I dropped my quiche in. It was a mostly empty trash can. There weren't very many people around. I reached in and pulled it out. Just like when I dropped my phone in Joelle's toilet. The quiche was hot and wet. I'm pretty sure no one saw. I sat down at a table and ate it. It was really gross, it was a new recipe and I didn't get it right--all the onions and spinach were at the top and the bottom was like a sponge of crappy egg. I love the tables in the coffee area because they are the perfect size for one person.

I'm pretty sure if I saw someone pull a piece of warm food from the trash can and sit down to eat it (with a fork) I would think they were bold. But if someone saw what I had done and thought I was bold then I would think they were pathetic and an idiot.

Later in Business law a really really tall jock-ish boy called me by my name. I got all sweaty and I picked the scabs on my hands. They look like lizard hands because it never rains here.

I'm planning to make nachos for dinner. I hope that eating only one type of bean isn't unhealthy.

Today's top pick for dating
: That guy in the pickup truck who yielded to me at the intersection by the Varsity Pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment