Sunday, January 22, 2012

Penis

Sometimes in class I begin to panic that I will shout out a racist or inappropriate comment while someone else is talking. It's similar to my fear of sticking my gum on a historic painting while in an art museum except I can't spit anything out...

maybe i have turrets... or maybe i just need to exercise... only time will tell.


In other news, while doing homework at a coffee shop today the man next to me asked me what I was working on. I turned, he was wearing a nice sweater and was in the proper "older man" age range. I rambled about how it was for my gender and sexuality class and about my major and other things I didn't need to share. He was clearly working on something far more interesting that was up on his computer. I know I should have asked but when I glanced down to the next page of my textbook there was a diagram of a penis. I immediately flipped the page and pretended to be engrossed in my reading.....

so.... no progress there.


1 comment:

  1. GURL YOU SOOO MISSED YOUR CHANCE! Penises are perfect conversation starters. You could've shown him your knowledge on the subject and he would've felt included because he has one. I really should give advice more often.

    ReplyDelete